Jnaxullor - Watchin' Jnaxullor - Watchin'

This is extremely sloppy in its arrangement, and deafening in one small part. Also, the ending is disappointing.

You know, every good song has order to it. Your music doesn't have it. If you try organizing it, you have a good chance of it being likeable, or even lovable.

Xtrlua - Imminent Danger (WIP) Xtrlua - Imminent Danger (WIP)

Try making the dubstep bit shorter, so that the drop isn't ridiculously long. Maybe take the second half of the drop and make it the second drop. Or make it a long sweep into the final drop.

Xtrlua responds:

I was thinking about that. Right now, da drop is like 1 minute long, which is too long. I get that. I am still working on it though (literally, it's a WIP). I will probably just make an entirely different drop or something for da 2nd drop in the actual song. Thanks for da Feedback!
-XL

Xtrlua - Alkaline Xtrlua - Alkaline

Try to make the bass in the beginning a little less separated from itself. I don't know if I'm just saying that because I don't like acid or if it's the musician inside of me talking. But that needs to be fized for future reference.

Xtrlua responds:

Okay. Thanks for the info, as I'm constantly looking for ways to improve. I'm still improving this song. Thanks for the review and FeedBack!
-XL