Geoplex - Empyreal Geoplex - Empyreal

I think this belongs right underneath Florescence on the Best of the Year list. It's absolutely marvelous.

Catharsis Catharsis

Future artists, take notes. NOW. XD

Random Song 10 Random Song 10

I'd be happy to finish this for you. It's pretty cool!

Theory of everything VIII (Fan-made) Theory of everything VIII (Fan-made)

Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be taking inspiration from this and others to make my next one with some friends!

alexantoro49 responds:

Ok.That your next one with your friends be epic ;)

Revanessance Revanessance

This is really quite good! You're getting much better!

Jnaxullor responds:

Thank you!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

Would be 5/5 stars if the second drop didn't sound like my computer is lagging heavily.

Really good; great blending in breakdowns between calm and intense. Clever use of dubstep growls. All around, it's frickin' awesome!

Jnaxullor - Watchin' Jnaxullor - Watchin'

This is extremely sloppy in its arrangement, and deafening in one small part. Also, the ending is disappointing.

You know, every good song has order to it. Your music doesn't have it. If you try organizing it, you have a good chance of it being likeable, or even lovable.

Xtrlua - Imminent Danger (WIP) Xtrlua - Imminent Danger (WIP)

Try making the dubstep bit shorter, so that the drop isn't ridiculously long. Maybe take the second half of the drop and make it the second drop. Or make it a long sweep into the final drop.

Xtrlua responds:

I was thinking about that. Right now, da drop is like 1 minute long, which is too long. I get that. I am still working on it though (literally, it's a WIP). I will probably just make an entirely different drop or something for da 2nd drop in the actual song. Thanks for da Feedback!
-XL

Xtrlua - Alkaline Xtrlua - Alkaline

Try to make the bass in the beginning a little less separated from itself. I don't know if I'm just saying that because I don't like acid or if it's the musician inside of me talking. But that needs to be fized for future reference.

Xtrlua responds:

Okay. Thanks for the info, as I'm constantly looking for ways to improve. I'm still improving this song. Thanks for the review and FeedBack!
-XL

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

Really good song! However, the drop and dubstep beat doesn't have as much momentum as it should (like other songs by you). It deserves a little more.